WoW - the Watchers Council - it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- *First place with 4 1/3 votes! Joshuapundit – Appomattox: The Fire Is Quenched
- Second place*t* with 2 votes – The Noisy Room – NoKo-a-NoGo
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Simply Jews- Remembering Holocaust: the first British shots of WW II
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – Bookworm Room – The fundamental unconstitutionalism of Obama’s presidency
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Right Planet – Subprime (Part Duh)
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – VA Right! -Gun Control: Exceptions for Rape, Incest and the Life (or Health) of the Gun Owner?
- Fifth place with 2/3 vote – The Razor - A Phone Call Between Premier Li and President Obama
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – The Politics Behind DC’s The Movement
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Gay Patriot –Margaret Thatcher: Feminist Icon
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Sarah Palin- The Grocer’s Daughter submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – David Feith/WSJ –The Golf Shot Heard Round the Academic World submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes –Jack Kerwick/FrontPage Magazine –Six Alinsky Rules That Explain Obama’s Words and Deeds submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote -Spengler -Coming ‘crash’ will end in a snooze submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote- Adventures of a Broken Soldier – Disabled Purple Heart veteran, embarassed at local business. submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes - Roger Ebert’s Journal –A Leave of Presence submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Terry Glavin –“We will rid the world of the evil-doers,” ten years after. submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Powerline – Gay son of congressman ‘canceled’ for refusing to serve as prop for Lefty talk show hosts submitted by Gay Patriot
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Douglas Ernst – MSNBC’s ‘Political Playground’ belongs in a ‘Simpsons’ Treehouse of Horrors special submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Compass/ Alex Berezow -Will We Enter a Post-Democracy World? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -TEA Party News Network –The 25 Margaret Thatcher Quotes that Crush Obama and the Left submitted by VA Right!
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Newsmax – Margaret Thatcher on Socialism submitted by The Razor
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Thomas Patrick Burke –The Origins of Social Justice: Taparelli d’Azeglio submitted by The Right Planet
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Michelle Malkin-No Tears for Lynne Stewart submitted by The Watcher