WoW - the Watchers Council - it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- *First place with 3 votes! The Razor –What If The Experts Are Wrong About North Korea?
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – Simply Jews – North Korea: The mistake of Lieutenant Novichenko
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Bookworm Room- Porn, comedy, and an increasingly jaded culture (but don’t give up all hope)
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Colossus of Rhodey- Do We Need Overseers To Make Sure We Don’t Destroy Ourselves?
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Gay Patriot- Why didn’t Candy (Crowley) follow up with Nancy (Pelosi)?
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Noisy Room-Beware the Droids of March
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Political Commentator-CPAC 2013 Has Been Cancelled!
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Right Planet – 1.6 Billion Rounds of Ammo? 2,700 Armored Vehicles? For Homeland Security? Can We Talk?
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Rhymes With Right –What The Real Question Is In The Voting Rights Act Case
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD –Leading From The Shadows
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi –A Navy Sailor Gets His Shots!
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Joshuapundit –New Egyptian Law Allows Unrestricted ‘Citizen’s Arrests’ Of Foreign Tourists
- First place with 3 2/3 votes! – Victor Davis Hanson-Explaining the Inexplicable submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Powerline –New Study Finds Firearms Laws Do Nothing to Prevent Homicides submitted by The Razor
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Gates Of Vienna –What May Not be Said in Britain submitted by The Watcher
- Second place*t* with 2 votes -Jerusalem Post/The Warped Mirror -Who will tell the truth about the Masharawi tragedy? submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third Place *t* with 1 vote Michael Totten -The North is Ready to Blow submitted by The Watcher
- Third place *t* with 1 vote - Jeffrey Sachs/The Huffington Post –Professor Krugman and Crude Keynesianism submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place *t* with 1 vote - Hot Air –Trending: Sin tax proposals on guns and ammunition submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Tea Leaf Nation – Is the ‘China Dream’ Really a ‘Strong Military Dream’? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Passing Parade –The Rhinoceros, a meditation on theft and the modern world submitted by Simply Jews